If your transaction is pending for a long time then these could be a couple of possible reasons behind it.
- The network is experiencing high traffic and is slow
- Gas fee for the transaction is low
As a first step, go to a block explorer such as Eetherscan.io and make sure that your transaction is pending. If you see that the ‘Estimated Confirmation Duration’ is high, and you would like to speed up the transaction, then
- Go to the pending transaction
- Tap on the settings icon on the transaction page
- Add more gas to the transaction and resubmit it
This will improve the chances of your transaction going through faster, as you miners will know that you are willing to pay more for the transaction.
In case the transaction is confirmed and the status is not the same in your wallet, then reach out to us at email@example.com